Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Victims of face off surgery failure




Rose McGowan The actress once known for its natural beauty and skin as white as milk. Plastic surgery actually took away her beauty.









Pete Burns

Starting from the intention to have a face with a feminine image as singer Boy George. Old school vocalist Dead or Alive is actually looks like a real woman because of a failed plastic surgery.






 
Mickey Rourke
Intend to repair his damaged sport of boxing, Mickey Rourke regrets even with plastic surgery that has been lived.








 Michael Jackson
 Look, how cute Michael Jackson before the surgery knife touched his face 









 Jocelyn Wildenstein

Socialite from New York is spending most of his wealth in abundance to undergo dozens of cosmetic surgery procedures to her face looks like a cat.







Jodie Marsh

 

 

 

 

 

 Joan Rivers  

79-year-old comedian has undergone more than 700 plastic surgery procedures throughout his life.

Heidi Montag

Rality star has been doing plastic surgery, rather than fail, but after the surgery, so her face is totally different from the original face

 

 

 

 Donatella Versace

The famous fashion designer face lift surgery to tighten the skin of his face to be seen no longer realistic. Her lips were fitted with implants to be more bold.





Amanda Lapore

Born as a man, Amanda Lepore alter his physical appearance into a woman. But she was addicted to plastic surgery to operate on the body that should not have.










































9 comments:

  1. My developer is trying to persuade me to move
    to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a
    year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there
    a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!
    Also see my web page: click through the following website

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article gives clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging,
    that actually how to do blogging and site-building.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - peoples quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can not find your e-mail
    subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    Here is my webpage - slc locksmith
    my page :: locksmith salt lake city ut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and
    screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her
    ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
    entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!



    my web-site :: Bizarre

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web page is actually nice.


    Here is my web-site ... Atarax consumer information

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was suggested this blog by my cousin.
    I am not positive whether or not this submit is written through him as no one else recognize such specific about my trouble.
    You are amazing! Thank you!

    My web site ... http://Www.xxxmoviegalls.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, its fastidious article concerning media print, we all be
    familiar with media is a impressive source of information.


    Look into my blog http://sexygirlchat.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

    Also visit my web site - xvideos *http://www.crafttalk.com*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest
    to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site: san diego auto parts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...